01 June 2011

Baby Belly--26 weeks

Yup, I am 26 weeks along now. It has been going by too fast. Only three more months. According to babycenter.com the baby is now about fourteen inches long and weighs a little more than a pound and a half! Pretty cool!


I thought that I didn't really need to update with a picture because it doesn't really feel like I have grown much more than my last post, but when you look at them side by side it's actually a pretty big difference!

You would think the weirdest thing about being pregnant would be feeling the baby roll around inside you, or seeing your belly get bigger and bigger, but I have found that the weirdest thing for me is watching my innie belly button get smaller and smaller :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

YEA! You are so cute! I don't think I looked that cute when I was prego. Hey I have a ton of boys stuff but haven't sent it because we are coming up in July so I thought i would just bring it then. Hope to see you guys in about a month!