16 April 2011

BABY BOY!


We had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and we found out we are having a BOY! We are both extremely excited and I am trying to enjoy every minute of my pregnancy.


This is a picture of his little feet! The nurse was obsessed with his legs and feet because we were getting such great views of them. We never got a good look at his face though. After shaking my belly he finally changed position, but then his face was toward my spine.



This is of his legs and belly. This picture is one of my favorites because his little legs are so cute! There is a little baby with legs and everything growing inside me!


This is another cute picture. He has his arm tucked up and his head ducked down hiding his face. I think his arms and legs are my favorite to look at. I I'm not sure why, but they are just so cute! Probably because they are so small. At this point he is only about six inches from head to rump.

Some people have requested that I put pregnancy pics up, so here is one straight on. You may also notice that I died my hair brown! It is dark brown but it is not permanent so it will fade to light brown or perhaps even my regular color of blond. I love it.

I am almost 20 weeks (5 months) along. It kinda looks like I am pushing my belly out but I'm not, I was just trying to get my arm out of the way. I feel much bigger than I look. I can't imagine what it will be like later!

I thought I would put this in here so Austin doesn't feel so left out :). We went to Montana this past weekend and Austin decided to ride a tractor. He looks grumpy in the pic but he actually enjoyed himself. Maybe he just takes his tractor riding seriously. :)

1 comment:

Dawson n' Co. said...

You look awesome sis... congratulations on the new BOY!