11 October 2009

Mindy's Sewing Projects

So... I bought a sewing machine and have now been making stuff. Here they are...



This is my most recent project was a purse... black and gray.











Next is my skirt. I really wanted one like this so I just made one how I wanted it.






When we first moved to our apartment we had a greenish couch so we bought tan curtains and tan pillows. Then we got rid of our green love seat an got a tan couch. It has always bugged me how tan everything is now. So I made pillow covers for the tan pillows.



My next project is to make thicker and longer red curtains to go behind the tan ones.

7 comments:

Dawson n' Co. said...

Susie Homemaker!

Shelly and Ken said...

I didn't know you could sew...and really good at that. I love the stuff you made. so cute! Did you use patterns or just wing it?

Austin and Mindy said...

Mindy won't tell you this because she feels like she is bragging, so I'll tell you. She hasn't ever sewn before! These are her first projects! She is pretty talented.

Brenda said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I love the skirt and purse. Very cute. I also like making pillows for our couches, it just adds a little touch and color. Good job!

Tawnya said...

Woah! Impressive Mindy! I think it is funny that I just got a sewing machine and the first thing I made was pillows for my couch and now I am working on a skirt! I don't know if it will be as good though...

Lynn said...

Great job! Not like a first-timer! I LOVE your bag. Did you design that as well?
MomBa

S&J Jones Family said...

Oh, the skirt turned out so cute and is SO flattering! The bag turned out cute too, I can't wait to see the curtains!