31 October 2009

Body Work

So, On the way back from Colorado we decided to do some custom body work to our car...We slid off the road and hit a pole. The roads were completely clear until we crossed over into WY, then they got really bad. There were several people sliding off, including a semi. Anyway here's some pics of the damage. Oh yeah, I almost missed the pole too. The sign had two poles and I was able to kind of steer the car in between the two poles. I was so close. Lol. The weird thing was that I hit the pole on the right of my car but the left pole broke.




4 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad you're OK. Some pretty skillful maneuvering, we'd say.
MomBa

Brenda said...

oh.. that sucks! Glad that you are ok. How bad is the car, can you open the door? Are you fixing it?

Maybe you should two should stop making googly eyes at each other then you could drive straight. Where did you learn to drive so crazy anyway? Oh yea... you've always been that way.(assuming austin is driving) hehe
Love ya tons, glad your still here to tease
B

Tawnya said...

I am so glad you guys are ok!!! It was so fun to see you guys though. I wish we lived closer!

Dawson n' Co. said...

Nice! Cheap and personal custom body work - I'm really glad you two are okay and it was SO great to see you!!!