26 November 2009

Prison Tattoos

I bet the title spikes at least some sort of interest...or worry.... Anyway, when I was on my mission I talked to this kid that had just gotten out of prison. He told me when he was in there he made a tattoo gun out of common household items and made money in prison. Well, I decided to make a tattoo gun too, but I'm not giving any person a tattoo. Instead I am tattooing my hard hat. I work at the hard hat steakhouse now and we have to wear hard hats, some kind of theme or something. lol Anyway we are supposed to personalize them to our personality and stuff. So I decided to tattoo mine.


Materials
-5 v output cell phone charger
-Motor(can be found in old vcr, cd player, printer or Radio Shack)
-Button
-Guitar String(used as needle)
-Bent spoon
-Mechanical Pencil
-Of course every good project must have a little Duct Tape



Since I'm not that great of an artist, I cut the designs into some duct tape and color inside the lines. So, here is what it looks like so far. It looks like I just did pointelism or dadaism(I think that's what it's called).


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey I think that is way cool, you need to talk to Andrew and let him know how to do this!

Lynn said...

You are definitely a man of many talents. Very original!
MomBa

Dawson n' Co. said...

Moose will be so proud of your ingenuity

S&J Jones Family said...

Pretty cool! Was it pretty permanent??

Dan and Bonnie said...

I am going to have to relinquish my "McGyver" title to you. Who would have thought McGyver could be so artistic as well?