24 August 2009

Hey everyone! That's right! We're updating our blog!!!!

These are some pictures of the 50 mile hike that I went on a couple weeks ago. They are low quality pictures because they were taken from a disposable camera. Anyway, the 50 miler was really fun.

This was taken and Jordan Lake. It was a really great mountain lake. Untouched it seemed. I caught over 50 fish at this lake(catch and release). I did keep two though because they were the biggest of the trip. :) Which as you can see weren't huge...


This is the first day of the trip. Me, Chris Hanson, and Ray Gorham. The rest of the pictures are just some amazing views. They don't do them justice though.











4 comments:

Brenda said...

sweet, sounds like a lot of fun. When you first told me about your 50 miler, i thought you were hiking. Should have known you'd take horses. Ha. Wish i could have gone.
Oh and thanks for the update!

The Bassetts said...

What beautiful scenery. It is a good thing you clarified...I was wondering if you had rode a horse too. Nice to hear from you guys.
Carissa

blah said...

Hey, this is your cousin Meredith. Cliff just got back from a 50 miler a few weeks ago too. So are you in the Young Men's program, the scouting program, or both? Send me an e-mail and I'll give you an invitation to see my private blog....if you want! :)
winters_cm@yahoo.com

Dawson n' Co. said...

Geez! Where hafve you guys been?! haha, great hike Austin... Chris wants to take me on a 50 miler. We're going to try to do Half dome next week.