22 October 2008

Whelp, halloween...

Halloween is coming and the only decoration we have in our home is a pumpkin that we were going to carve and make into a scary face.... we just haven't quite gotten to it yet.





However, we have decided on our costumes (although we still have no Halloween party to show them off at yet). We are going to be ninjas, which works out because Austin (conveniently) already owns a ninja sword. Which reminds me, if you get a chance to look at the ninja cat video posted on the side, you should. Austin and I watched it at least three times in a row and could not stop laughing.

So, even though we don't have much to show in our house this year for Halloween, we have still gotten in the Halloween spirit by eating pumpkin seeds and lots of candy! Austin tried to hide the candy from me, but I found them after looking at the only two hiding spots he has :)




Well, if you have any suggestions of inexpensive decorations or treats I could make, I'm all ears!

Peace out till next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should get the recipe Mom has for soft cookies. She'll know the one I'm talking about. It makes a TON of cookies and they are sooo good! I hope you guys can find a halloween party to go to, that would be very sad if you didn't. I love halloween!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

I see Austin is still hooked on the same candy. Although hiding candy is so not cool (unless you're the one doing it). Hey Austin said to follow your blog, well i don't know how to except to click on you when i am in my blog. So tell me how!
Bren